It seems this blog has one other very faithful reader, besides me. Btw, I am Cathy's sis..yup.
I don't know about you guys, but I find it really irritating when people like to comment on their blogs about another's entry. I understand if they may feel a certain contempt or hatred for the person because of a past event. And I repeat, PAST event, but it is altogether unfair if you still harp on that issue. Let it go is my advice. By bringing out that hatred in you only makes it more intense and overall, you will never be happy. By letting it go, you will feel less burdened and more carefree. It IS psychologically proven.
By typing words aimed at hurting and humiliation is very very unreasonable. By commenting on the person's words even though she has done nought to aggravate you only serves to emphasis on your pettiness, inability to forgive and the inbility to be magnanimous.
So, please, unless it is a cheap gimmick to increase viewership ratings, please stop. But by using this little gimmick, it amounts to proclaiming the above.
And by posting this down, I am letting go.
Cheers,
Carol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment