Saturday, August 25

Running Away - Midnight Hour

And I, I'll never let you find me.
I'm leaving you behind with the past
No, I won't look back.
And I don't want to hear your reasons.
Don't want to hear you tell me why I should stay.

And try, and try to understand me
And try to understand what I say
when I say I can't stay
I, I'm moving on from this place
I'm leaving and I won't quit running away.

I'm running away.
I'm leaving this place.
Yeah, I'm running away.
I'm running away.


Session was a breath of fresh air after this week of prelims! it was really enriching too, cos i never doubted the speaking of tongues. I'm glad i went down. :) even though you wont read this, thanks pauline for sitting with me!

Amath paper sucked. i hate not having enough time to finish my work. & i have given away like 7 marks to carlessness. RAH! to think i was smug enough to think 2 hours would be a bit long. no wait, thats arrogance. catherine lim needs to stop being so arrogant!

anyway theres only chem & geog to worry about now, which should be fine as long as we work really hard yo!

volcanic soils are confusing! is it acidic / basaltic lava that produces fertile soils? if mrs kunna said basaltic then it really contradicts the reason why people live near mt merapi. thats acidic lava! even david waugh doesnt say.

No comments: