Tumblr seems too public, so back to blogger.com it is.
My sister is avoiding carbs, she says she is "cutting down on carbs". This is extremely frustrating because
1) It triggers my food issues
2) She is being insecure
3) Someone she loves makes her feel this way
Mostly I am extremely frustrated because of the first reason which is selfish, but it is what it is. I tried to get her to eat more rice despite knowing that force-feeding does the EXACT OPPOSITE. How clever of me. So she says no. I got angry, and told her to "stop being ano". It is unkind to everyone who suffers from anorexia, but it was the only thing I could think of. Then I walked off and she was being all self-righteous and self-justifying "oh, when she wanted to eat less/ blah blah blah (I don't remember what she said exactly), we cannot say anything, but now that I am watching what I eat, I can't".
Firstly, WOW "watching what I eat", sure. Sure, watch what you eat, but do it for your damn self.
Secondly, stop turning the attention to me and my issues when what I am pointing out is your own.
Thirdly, stop being so fucking self-righteous.
Four, you're not going to be happy thinner without you being happy now.
Five, I sincerely hope you find happiness in another form
Six, I feel evil thinking this but I think that you deserve better, because no one should be making you feel insecure and NOT ENOUGH - not thin enough, not hot enough, not slim enough, not fit enough.
Seven, you are triggering my food issues which I find highly disturbing and I hate you and I dont need this in my life.
Eight, for someone so smart, you are being really stupid. I used to tell myself this and this prolonged my depression, so I'm just going to type this here instead of saying it to you because anyway I usually am too overwhelmed by emotion that I have nothing to respond at that moment.
In short, my sister is triggering my bulimic thoughts and I hate it.
My sister is avoiding carbs, she says she is "cutting down on carbs". This is extremely frustrating because
1) It triggers my food issues
2) She is being insecure
3) Someone she loves makes her feel this way
Mostly I am extremely frustrated because of the first reason which is selfish, but it is what it is. I tried to get her to eat more rice despite knowing that force-feeding does the EXACT OPPOSITE. How clever of me. So she says no. I got angry, and told her to "stop being ano". It is unkind to everyone who suffers from anorexia, but it was the only thing I could think of. Then I walked off and she was being all self-righteous and self-justifying "oh, when she wanted to eat less/ blah blah blah (I don't remember what she said exactly), we cannot say anything, but now that I am watching what I eat, I can't".
Firstly, WOW "watching what I eat", sure. Sure, watch what you eat, but do it for your damn self.
Secondly, stop turning the attention to me and my issues when what I am pointing out is your own.
Thirdly, stop being so fucking self-righteous.
Four, you're not going to be happy thinner without you being happy now.
Five, I sincerely hope you find happiness in another form
Six, I feel evil thinking this but I think that you deserve better, because no one should be making you feel insecure and NOT ENOUGH - not thin enough, not hot enough, not slim enough, not fit enough.
Seven, you are triggering my food issues which I find highly disturbing and I hate you and I dont need this in my life.
Eight, for someone so smart, you are being really stupid. I used to tell myself this and this prolonged my depression, so I'm just going to type this here instead of saying it to you because anyway I usually am too overwhelmed by emotion that I have nothing to respond at that moment.
In short, my sister is triggering my bulimic thoughts and I hate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment