Tuesday, May 13

Rest

I can feel my bones through my

I can feel myself di

My friend told me my hair is thinning - I tried to explain that my hair was always thin. He said you are stressing your body out too much.
I did no yoga or exercise today. It was a rest day. It was a good day - no stressing out over how little/much exercise I did, no stressing out over calories.
Numbers, or time

Numbers and time are the 2 things that are on my mind constantly. Counting calories, or noting the time I should be eating next, or what else I need to accomplish by when. I calculate, count, divide. The day is split up into little bits nicely - every part of the pie o'clock is filled. Every one gets enough, food is divided equally, time is divided equally. When it isn't, life is unequal and chaotic.
Stop counting, start living right?
Food is my friend, and friends are not calculative with each other. They forget about each other sometimes, they have other friends. I see my bones, and they scare me. I know, and I know what needs to be changed. It. Is. So. Difficult. The routine is comfortable.

I just want to be normal again.

I want to live and think about other things, create beautiful art, sing songs, make friends, go out, eat, enjoy the company of my friends and family.
I just want to feel normal again.

No comments: