I am going to graduate. These past 4 years have been long and arduous, mostly a struggle to keep my nostrils above water and keep breathing and reach the end of the pool, only to move to a deeper pool. The final goal is the ocean, or maybe it is the sky.
Regardless, I am going to graduate. So many things I could have done better, but right now, that is good enough. Enough.
And coincidences in life and how things happen that fit in just right, and life just flows like a magical stream of something that moves and moves and never stops to move and if you move along with it, life will figure its way out. And for the moment, that seems just right. That is enough for me. For once I did not plan ahead for the summer, yet the summer is planning itself. I am grateful. I am blessed.
And the assholes? They can go screw themselves.
Regardless, I am going to graduate. So many things I could have done better, but right now, that is good enough. Enough.
And coincidences in life and how things happen that fit in just right, and life just flows like a magical stream of something that moves and moves and never stops to move and if you move along with it, life will figure its way out. And for the moment, that seems just right. That is enough for me. For once I did not plan ahead for the summer, yet the summer is planning itself. I am grateful. I am blessed.
And the assholes? They can go screw themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment